Due to the Coronavirus, we are now working from home, if you need to contact us urgently please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Makita has launched the latest addition to its radio range, with the DMR115 Job Site Radio. With Bluetooth functionality and a light weight of 4.8-5.5kg, it is the perfect companion for construction workers.
The new DMR115 Job Site Radio is a robust and simple to use DAB/DAB+ radio. IP65 rated, it has a highly durable design with elastomer bumpers to protect against tough jobsite conditions.
The Job Site Radio has a powerful Bluetooth sensor to connect wirelessly for audio streaming from mobile devices up to a range of 10 metres away, and includes two stereo speakers and an additional subwoofer to produce high quality sound. In addition, the Multi-Amplifier provides clear hi-fi sound reproduction without decreasing sound quality even when the volume is high.
Matt Chilton, Product Manager at Makita says, “Workers often spend long hours onsite, from taking on heavy-duty construction work to fixing snagging – so it’s only right they have high quality, reliable entertainment available to help make even the most laborious of tasks more enjoyable.
Benifits of the new Job Site Radio:
- 6x Selectable sound modes to suit music genre. LED colour indicates the selected mode
- My Equaliser (MY EQ) Mode: enables user to independently adjust treble, midrange and bass for a desired sound quality
- Multi-Amplifier system: provides clear hi-fi sound reproduction, without decreasing sound quality even when the volume is high
- Midrange/treble speakers located on both sides to provide higher quality midrange/treble sounds
- High quality sound woofer: located on the bottom to provide deeper and richer bass sound
- Capable of receiving DAB/DAB+ Radio Stations
- Equipped with Bluetooth class 2 to wirelessly connect your mobile device for playing music with a range up to 10m.
- Dual power source: AC or Makita batteries.
- Elastomer bumpers protect against rough handling on a jobsite
- AUX-IN jack for connecting to external audio source (Connecting cable is not included.)
- AC adaptor jack
- USB port allows for charging mobile device.
- IP65 rated dust and shower-proof construction
“We’ve designed our latest DMR115 Job Site Radio to provide not only the best in sound quality, but the best in convenience. The radio is equipped with a dual power source for AC or Makita LXT and CXT batteries, providing flexibility regardless of the power sources available onsite. In addition, the USB slot will allow for mobile charging onsite, so you never need to worry about draining the source phone’s battery.
“This, in combination with a high quality sound woofer to provide deeper and richer bass sounds, a My Equaliser (MY EQ) mode to adjust treble and bass and six selectable sound modes to suit various music genres, makes the radio the ultimate onsite companion.”
For more information on the site radios available from Makita, please visit www.makitauk.com.