Due to Covid restrictions the office is closed, if you have an urgent query please contact: email@example.com
The Fire Safety Event
28-30 April 2020, NEC Birmingham
THE FASTEST GROWING EXHIBITION FOR THE UK’S FIRE SAFETY INDUSTRY
The Fire Safety Event is dedicated to supporting industry practitioners, professionals and organisations in achieving and maintaining the very highest standards of fire safety management.
Showcasing the latest products, technology and solutions in fire safety, this is the perfect opportunity for visitors to gain direct insight into improving business protection and continuity.
Benefits of attending:
• Gain CPD points and hear from leading industry experts including government officials, lawyers and manufacturers
• Source the latest fire protection and prevention products and solutions
• Receive practical advice and experience live demonstrations
• Network with the entire community from Fire Safety Managers, Officers and Risk Assessors to Insurers–Consultants, End-User and Manufacturers
- Fire Safety Keynote Theatre (Sponsored by Advanced): Educational content of the highest quality delivered by leading lawyers and industry leaders
- The Tall Building Theatre: In association with ASFP, content tailored to passive fire protection
- Fire & Security Installer Theatre: supporting installers through the process of designing, specifying and implementing systems and solutions
- The Dangerous Substance and Explosive Atmospheres Regulations (DSEAR) Demo Area: as part of a safety initiative ran by asecos and Denios, promoting the best solutions for storing hazardous materials at your place of work
- Co-located with The Security Event, Health & Safety Event and Facilities Event – 1 pass gets you access to all 4 shows.
Find out more at https://www.firesafetyevent.com/etm
Register a free visitor pass at https://www.firesafetyevent.com/etm-reg