Exertis, a leading distributor of technology products for the B2B, mobile and retail markets today announced further information on its Plug in to Exertis channel event to be held at Silverstone Circuit on 19th April. The technology showcase which has focused areas for business and consumer customers will be attended by over one hundred vendors. The event will also feature as guest speakers: David Coulthard, one of Formula One’s most successful drivers and Mark Gallagher who has worked in senior management roles at Jordan Grand Prix, Red Bull Racing and Cosworth.
Paul Bryan, Exertis UK managing director said “We look forward to welcoming our customers to what promises to be a great day to strengthen relationships and provide opportunities to find out more about the breadth of technology products and solutions we provide for both the consumer, business and enterprise markets. In addition, with services becoming key to resellers and retailers, it’s a chance for our customers to find out how they can add more value by taking advantage of the additional skills and resources available from Exertis.”
New show floor activities include: a Microsoft Escape Room which brings Windows 10 to life through an interactive challenge; a 10m2 Smart Home demo suite featuring over a dozen brands with both both domestic and commercial IoT applications, Oculus pods with VR applications, and a gaming area with Playset rigs.
In addition, there will be plenty of reasons to visit the focused areas including:
- An exhibition covering AV, PC, Print, Components, Enterprise and Mobile
- Newly signed vendor Ruckus will be in attendance with their range of wired and wireless access network and ICX switching products.
- Konftel will provide customers with their first chance to see their recently announced collaboration solutions featuring a new range of conference cameras.
- Exertis will provide resellers with information on their DaaS offering and their Cyber Essentials and IASME governance audit and consultancy services that resellers can use to help their customers become more secure and better prepared for GDPR.
- StorMagic will be featuring an hyperconverged edge computing solution in conjunction with APC which is exclusive to Exertis.
- An exhibition covering Smart Tech and Networking, Premium Audio & TV, Gadgets & Accessories and Gaming.
- A wide range of retail services that can be used by vendors and retailers. Exertis’ retail services team design, create and construct in-store and point of sale displays, and can assist with staff and product training.
- Digital delivery (on-line and in-store) solutions from Exertis Ztorm. Ranging from onetime bundles and OEM deals, to the fully-fledged digital support that this distribution platform enables: automatic product data, automatic pricing data, full end-to-end transactions with keys on demand in realtime.
- A great range of products from the leading gaming and accessories vendors in the market place.
- The latest premium audio brands for style, performance and features, as well as TV products that are essential for today’s lifestyle.
Visitors will also have access to a full programme of seminars from industry experts. Topics include: the Modern Workplace – Changing business and the way we work delivered by Microsoft, digital transformation from Dell EMC, PC gaming and e-Sports from Nvidia and how to position yourself in the retail market from CONTEXT.