The Electrical Trade Magazine and Velocity Pro Gear are giving you the chance to win the new Velocity Rogue 4.0 Tech Case & Velocity Rogue 1.0 Tec Test Equipment Case!
THE NEW VELOCITY ROGUE 4.0 TECH CASE, EVERYTHING YOU NEED IN ONE CASE.
Install or Service the New 4.0 Tech case has it covered, dual side panels with vertically tiered pockets for easy storage and transportation of your tools. A central compartment for larger tools further compliments this medium size Tech case. A designated thermoformed EVA side panel for added comfort enables storage for your Laptop, PDA/Phone and other business peripherals
THE NEW VELOCITY ROGUE 1.0 TEC TEST EQUIPMENT CASE
The New 1.0 TEC Test Equipment case enables all trades to safely transport their valued test equipment. Padded interchangeable partitions are provided for your chosen equipment. Paperwork can be stored in the designated front pocket and Laptops, PDA and other business peripherals inside the large padded internal sleeve.
HOW CAN I ENTER?
To enter the competition, all you need to do is answer the following question and submit it on Rafflecopter!
Can you store a laptop in either the 4.0 or 1.0 Cases?
*The administrator of this competition is the Electrical Trade Magazine ("administrator"). By participating in the competition, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Administrator, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Administrator is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the competition. Entrants should look solely to Administrator with any questions, comments or problems related to the Competition. Administrator may be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org during the Promotion Period.
* This giveaway will close at 12.00am, 3rd February 2020.
* The prize is a Duo Prize With Velocity Giveaway. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable. There is no cash alternative.
* Open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Administrator, the sponsor, their families and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
* The prize winner will be asked to provide their email address so that contact can be made to arrange prize delivery, and their name and county be published in the next issue of the magazine
* By entering the competition, you grant the Administrator permission to add your details to the mailing list, share your email address and any other personally identifiable information with the other competition Entities for the purpose of administration and prize fulfillment, including use in a publicly available Winners list.
* Entries will only be accepted as instructed and any entrant that does not complete the qualifying requirements will be disqualified
* The winners will be chosen using the random entry selector built into the widget.
* The winners will be informed by email within 5 day of the closing date, and must respond within 5 day to claim their prize. If there is no response within the 1 day a new winner will be drawn at random.
*This prize draw is governed by English law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising in connection with it.