To help you with the job at hand you need to be equipped with the right tools. That is why the market leaders in access equipment, WernerCo, is giving one lucky reader the chance to win in our prize giveaway.
Up for grabs is the 717 Series 4 Tread Fibreglass Platform Stepladder! The Fibreglass Platform Stepladder is designed to withstand heavy duty use around the work site and is constructed using extremely durable, non-conductive, seven-layer fibreglass stiles.
Highly resistant to weathering and ideal for working around electricity, the 4 tread platform stepladder provides a platform height of 0.93m enabling a safe working height of 2.68m.
The 7170418 ladder features a multi-functional HolsterTop™ to keep tools organised and limit trips up and down the ladder and is ideal for working around electricity. Other features include slip-resistant steps for comfortable standing and EDGE bracing to help prevent rail damage.
Visit www.wernerco.com/eu for more information.
Enter here and answer the following question.
How many layers of fibreglass are used in a Werner 717 Series?
***The administrator of this competition is the Electrical Trade Magazine ("administrator"). By participating in the competition, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Administrator, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Administrator is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the competition. Entrants should look solely to Administrator with any questions, comments or problems related to the Competition. Administrator may be reached by email at email@example.com during the Promotion Period.
* This giveaway will close at 12.00am, 21st November 2019.
* The prize is a Fibreglass Platform Stepladder with WernerCo. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable. There is no cash alternative.
* Open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Administrator, the sponsor, their families and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
* There is one compulsory entry which requests that to enter the competition you answer a question based on the Fibreglass Platform Stepladder. Additional entries are available.
* The prize winner will be asked to provide their email address so that contact can be made to arrange prize delivery, and their name and county be published in the next issue of the magazine
* By entering the competition, you grant the Administrator permission to add your details to the mailing list, share your email address and any other personally identifiable information with the other competition Entities for the purpose of administration and prize fulfillment, including use in a publicly available Winners list.
* Entries will only be accepted as instructed and any entrant that does not complete the qualifying requirements will be disqualified
* The winners will be chosen using the random entry selector built into the widget.
* The winners will be informed by email within 5 days of the closing date, and must respond within 5 days to claim their prize. If there is no response within the 5 days and new winner will be drawn at random.
*This prize draw is governed by English law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising in connection with it.