When you think of Workwear T-shirts there are certain things you expect.
With the new Lightweight t-shirt, from Scruffs Workwear, we guarantee a longer length fit to ensure all day comfort when working, along with classic styling and a blank left chest making it ideal for uniform and company profiling.
You can WIN one of these T-shirts today
- Lightweight, easy-care fabric for all day comfort
- Classic styling for a professional look
- Discreet branding and blank left chest; ideal for embroidery
- Flexible stretch fabric for ease of movement
- Longer length design to stop the t-shirt riding up when working
- 65% polyester 35% cotton jersey, 160gsm
For more information about the Workwear T-shirts please visit https://www.scruffs.com
For your chance to win one of these Workwear T-shirts please see below
a Rafflecopter giveaway
*The administrator of this competition is the Electrical Trade Magazine ("administrator"). By participating in the guarantees, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Administrator, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Administrator is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the competition. Entrants should look solely to Administrator with any questions, comments or problems related to the Competition. Administrator may be reached by email at email@example.com during the Promotion Period.
* This giveaway will close at 12.00am, 20th August.
* The prize is to WIN Workwear T-shirts from Scruffs Workwear. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable. There is no cash alternative.
* Open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Administrator, the sponsor, their families and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
* There is one compulsory entry which requests that to enter the competition you answer a question based on the throw. Additional entries are available.
* The prize winner will be asked to provide their email address so that contact can be made to arrange prize delivery, and their name and county be published in the next issue of the magazine
* By entering the competition, you grant the Administrator permission to add your details to the mailing list, share your email address and any other personally identifiable information with the other competition Entities for the purpose of administration and prize fulfillment, including use in a publicly available Winners list.
* Entries will only be accepted as instructed and any entrant that does not complete the qualifying requirements will be disqualified
* The winners will be chosen using the random entry selector built into the widget.
* The winners will be informed by email within 5 days of the closing date, and must respond within 5 days to claim their prize. If there is no response within the 5 days and new winner will be drawn at random.
*This prize draw is governed by English law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising in connection with it.