With its slim design that fits easily in a pocket or toolbox, GP Batteries new Beam Task P36 flashlight makes the perfect partner for any professional tradesperson or DIY enthusiast.
Part of an award-winning range*, the Task P36 (SRP £34.99) is a durable, powerful torch with a lumen output^ 300 – 25 lm and beam distance of ^120m, that will bring professional performance to any trade task or DIY undertaking. Ergonomically designed for ease of use and storage, the torch is made from durable aircraft grade aluminium.
- 3 brightness levels, plus strobe to suit different applications and needs Comfortable one-handed focus system
- Advanced half press switch for momentary-on
- Hardwearing anodized protective coating OPX-4 water resistant
- High/low brightness settings including SOS function
- Tail stand/anti roll
- Reverse polarity protection
Fancy winning the Beam Task P36?
*The administrator of this competition is the Electrical Trade Magazine ("administrator"). By participating in the competition, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Administrator, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Administrator is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the competition. Entrants should look solely to Administrator with any questions, comments or problems related to the Competition. Administrator may be reached by email at email@example.com during the Promotion Period.
* This giveaway will close at 12.00am, 14th October 2019.
* The prize is to WIN GP Batteries BEAM P36 Task Flashlight. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable. There is no cash alternative.
* Open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Administrator, the sponsor, their families and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
* There is one compulsory entry which requests that to enter the competition you answer a question based on the throw. Additional entries are available.
* The prize winner will be asked to provide their email address so that contact can be made to arrange prize delivery, and their name and county be published in the next issue of the magazine
* By entering the competition, you grant the Administrator permission to add your details to the mailing list, share your email address and any other personally identifiable information with the other competition Entities for the purpose of administration and prize fulfillment, including use in a publicly available Winners list.
* Entries will only be accepted as instructed and any entrant that does not complete the qualifying requirements will be disqualified
* The winners will be chosen using the random entry selector built into the widget.
* The winners will be informed by email within 5 days of the closing date, and must respond within 5 days to claim their prize. If there is no response within the 5 days and new winner will be drawn at random.
*This prize draw is governed by English law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising in connection with it.